Al Smith Kansas City Law
Serving Kansas City Metro and Surrounding Areas.
With nearly 10 years of experience as a lawyer in Kansas and Missouri, Al J Smith is proud to bring experience and knowledge to Kansas City, fighting for you against your speeding ticket, criminal defense, personal injury, and driver’s license suspensions.
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2007
- Missouri Law Review
- Publication: Missouri Still Refuses to Impose Social Host Liability for
- Furnishing Alcohol to Minors, 71 MO. L. REV. 841 (2006).
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude, Business Administration, 2004
- Dual Emphasis: Economics and Finance & Banking
Past Employment Positions
- Bailiff / Law Clerk to the Honorable Sandra C. Midkiff
- 2008 – 2010 ▫ 16th Circuit Court of Jackson County ▫ Kansas City, MO
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Bar – 2007
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri – 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois – 2012
Contact Al Smith Kansas City Law Firm for more information!